FAQ - I am getting the error “There is not enough free
memory available to run News Rover.”
Let's try increasing the amount of virtual memory space
Windows will allow programs to use. Please follow these
1. Right click on the "My computer" icon on our desktop and
select Properties from the popup menu.
2. Select the "Advanced" property page tab, and then click
the "Settings" button in the "Performance" section.
3. Click the "Advanced" property page tab in the Performance
options section, and then click the "Change" button in the
"Virtual memory" section on that page.
4. Click the "Custom size" radio button and set both the
Initial and Maximum sizes to 4095.
5. Click OK to close that screen, and then click "Apply" on
the next screen, then click OK to click the My Computer
6. Reboot Windows
7. Now try running News Rover.